Sunday, December 8, 2013

Workout Madness!

Hellooo Everybody!

This is end of my second to last weekend of this semester! (Whoot whoot!)  I've got five essays to write, and only one exam, (which comprises of 3 of the 5 essays I will already have done by the exam) so I'm working ALL next week, double shifts.  Yay.  I figured why not, I mean I might as well make as much money as I can, and I'd hate to have nothing to do and not be paid.

I wrapped most of my Christmas presents to people here at school yesterday, and I worked out at the new fitness center that I haven't had the time to walk into yet to check it out.  It was pretty epic, I must say.  I cross-trained through southern New Zealand and part of Wyoming yesterday and I ran/walked through Bavaria and Munich, Germany, as well as part of California today.  Both for an hour.  I'm a bit sore, but that might also be because I slipped and fell while looking for a marker to mark out the prices on my presents to people, and hit my roommate's desk with my side.  Ouch.  Besides that, I'm excited to get this week over, and am watching Zoella's vlogmases because I'm a little behind.  I was also behind on my advent calendar yesterday, so that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment